The First Complete Online Course on UK Culture. Learn to be a traveler, not a tourist!
Understanding the heart and soul of your destination will transform your time abroad as an exchange or international student and unlock the most meaningful experiences. Our courses are designed to be short, fun, and informative, and are a crucial part of your study abroad preparations.
- Demo access to Module 1
- The multimedia course programs include video interviews and knowledge assessments
- Full access to CulturaGo’s community to meet other international learners and get connected to experts
- Module 1 of Introduction to UK Culture via our convenient online platform
- Video interviews with natives and expats about their first-hand experiences, plus personal tips and advice on how to adjust to local life
- Important dos and don’ts, crucial insights, and useful facts to prepare you for what to expect and how to handle it
- In-depth, objective, non-biased course material that is regularly audited for accuracy
- End of module assessment to measure your progress and test your knowledge
- Included with Courses: Learners can create profiles on the platform, which allows them to share information about themselves and their travel experiences. This includes things like their favourite destinations, travel tips, and photos from their trips.
- Friendly Members: The community platform includes forums where people can ask questions, share tips, and connect with other travellers. The forums cover a range of topics, including popular destinations, travel safety, and budget travel.
- Access Anytime: People can join groups on the platform that are focused on specific topics or destinations. This allows them to connect with other travelers who share their interests and travel goals.
- Join meetups, Lounge Cafe’s and Drop-in Sessions: Learners get the ability to join events we host and those they can drop in other time with people connected to the country you’re heading off to! Ask questions, build your network and more
- Experts at Your Fingertips: When you join our community you also get access to our team and community facilitators who are experienced in intercultural communication, identity and transition.
Terms of Service
By enrolling in this course, you agree to CulturaGo’s Terms of Service