Introduction to Italian Culture
Discover the exciting reality of Italy and its regions. Italy may be famous for the Colosseum, Renaissance and spaghetti, but there is much more to understanding the variety of its local identities and the charm of everyday life in Italy. Fancy a deep-fried pizza in Naples, an immaculate view of the Alps in the North, or just sipping a glass of wine at your local trattoria? From Carnival and prosecco to talking with your hands and enjoying the good life, learn how to get the most from every moment in this great colorful country.
Welcome to the Course
Discover Italian Culture
Open the door to more profound travel
- Connect with the locals: learn to interact confidently with Italian people and make friendships that will last a lifetime.
- Avoid embarrassing faux pas: get a handle on the complex world of etiquette and find out what’s socially acceptable—and what’s not.
- Handle culture shock like a pro: prepare to sail through your adjustment period and have more time to enjoy your experience.
- See Italy from the inside: get tips and advice from locals and expats who live in Italy on fitting in easily in Italian life.
- Make the most of every moment: maximize every opportunity for intercultural exchange.
This course contains everything you need to truly immerse yourself in the fascinating culture of Italy.
- Six jam-packed modules
- A friendly course guide to lead the way
- Extensive interviews with locals and expats
- Inspiring images and videos
- Handy course summaries
- Fun quizzes per module
- Official completion certificate
Behind the scenes
CulturaGo’s Introduction to Italian Culture course is the combined effort of many passionate, dedicated, and talented individuals.
You’ve already met your course guide, Andrea Colinucci, who has shared some of his own insights and experiences on Italian culture and its people.
Of course none of the content would have been provided without our hard working, determined and incredibly intelligent head writer, a PhD graduate from SOAS University in London, UK.
Introduction to Italian Culture draws on the wisdom and first-hand accounts of a host of contributors. They include young working professionals and students from various areas in Italy, as well as expats from countries in North America, Europe and Africa.
All of this hard work has resulted in a course that’s the first of its kind: a complete cultural guide, purpose-designed to give you the most meaningful experience of Italy.
Inquire about becoming a partner:
Try the course in demo mode
Want to know a bit more before you sign up? Now you can sample our Introduction to Italian Culture course in a demo version for a sneak-peek at the exclusive course material in Module 1: Italy at a Glance.
Join Our Newsletter!
© 2023 CulturaGo. All Rights Reserved