Open positions at CulturaGo
Junior Partnership Developer
What is CulturaGo?
CulturaGo has created the first-of-its-kind online learning platform to prepare international students for the unique cultures of various destinations around the world.
CulturaGo provides short online courses which help students arrive in their destination with greater awareness of the local culture, confidence to engage respectfully with local people, and the tools needed to manage any culture shock which comes their way.
In turn, students have more meaningful experiences abroad, perform better academically, and have the best chance of gaining invaluable intercultural skills, which will benefit their professional and personal lives for years to come.
Where we’re at
We are a fast-growing startup founded in 2021 with a team united by the belief in the power of cultural exchange and the need for better cultural preparation.
As an early team member, you will have the opportunity to be a part of building something special, with a lot of room for career growth as the company scales its impact and operations.
- Part-time or full time
- Fully remote
- US Time Zone
CulturaGo is looking for an excellent communicator and cultural exchange enthusiast to fill the role of a Junior Partnership Developer. This role plays a vital part of our Partnerships team, where you will be helping to grow CulturaGo’s partnerships with US universities.
- Contacting prospective partners via phone, email, and Linkedin to schedule product demos with CulturaGo’s Partnerships Manager
- Developing a deep and holistic understanding of CulturaGo’s courses and value propositions to be able to best explain CulturaGo to prospective partners in the simplest of ways
- Working closely with CulturaGo’s Partnerships Manager, CEO, and other team members, always to be aligned in focus, strategy, and approach.
Skills and competencies
- Excellent communicator and interpersonal skills - both written and verbal
- Experience traveling, working, or studying abroad where you can speak from first-hand experience on the need for CulturaGo’s courses
- Driven and motivated by achieving targets and KPIs
- A good balance of persistence and patience
- Be comfortable and thrive in an environment where you spend most of your day on the phone
- Respond well to constructive feedback
- Experience in sales or business development is a bonus
- Understanding international education / studying abroad is a bonus
Combination of base salary plus commission.
Salary is dependent on experience and time commitment.
To apply, please complete this form: https://forms.gle/44KwvQf5fP5vPHVr6